At Thunder Tool, we work with our customers to produce their component designs, to their specifications. We can prototype and mass-manufacture precision metal stampings of nearly any shape and size.
Our investment in automation has allowed us to develop new parts more quickly while lowering costs, giving our clients a competitive advantage
Our capabilities include:
- Presses from 40 to 1200 ton with servo feeders
- 600, 800 & 1200 large bed transfer
- Capable of manufacturing to extremely close tolerances
- Quality management systems ensure consistency of all production, from the most high-accuracy assemblies to simple hardware components
- Secondary operations include robotic MIG welding, robotic spot welding, robotic weld nut assembly, tox and toggle lock assembly, in-die tapping, and in-die clinch nut, and well as offline spot welding and tapping
- A wide range of heat treating, plating, painting, coating, and other finishing processes
Tool Transfer (“Takeover”) Programs
We have helped many of our clients reduce their manufacturing costs by outsourcing in-house metal stamping to Thunder Tool. Whether your in-house stamping operation is small or large, talk to us.
We are experienced in analyzing your needs and facilitating the conversion from in-house production to our efficient, automated, quality-controlled facility.